Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swing Sweater addition ++



I had earlier made my doctor two sweaters and this is the third one.  She wears them so well! 
This is sans buttons as the doc didn't pick them yet.

Here is a picture of a car coat I made for my granddaughter (no head to keep the innocent protected!) from a designer pattern.












This next sweater is the famous "Sue's Hexagon Sweater" pattern which I got from http://www.ravelry.com/.











I have been working on a teddybear of odd colors and eccentricities plus a toddler's sweater with great bead buttons:



And I have finally finished designing and testing some crocheted socks.  I have had this silly pattern forever and worked on it from time to time and am happy to say it is now ready to be put up and I will do that in my next posting.  
Blessings on your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment