Friday, October 02, 2009

Spending too much money!


These cuties are made with a new glow-in-the-dark yarn.  They are just the right size to be a security blankie.

I have been thinking about how much money we spend on beauty products and cleaning stuff.  I have discovered that I can get around all that.  For rough elbows and feet (callouses or things like that) (and this works for many ppl, not all) get in the shower with an inexpensive face scrub (I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub) and using a rough washcloth and the scrub, wash your elbows and feet where they are calloused with the washcloth.  If you do this every day or every other day, I find that this roughness goes away.  I also find that gargling with hydrogen peroxide mixed with water works very well on your gums.  I have a friend who gave me two different wrinkle "removers" that cost $74 or more!!!!  What is that???  There has to be a better way.  I buy Aveeno creams and they work so well.  I use one on my face and eyelids that make me look "shiny" and keep my skin soft.  If anyone reads this and has any good ideas in this realm, please let me know.  I have checked out Craftbits.com and they have some great recipes for beauty and cleansing!
Last night was bad dream night.  I am glad I am not a kid anymore and don't wake up crying and screaming (that I am conscious of anyways).  I just get up and go on knowing that they are not real.
Not much else to say today.  I am overwhelmed and have taken on too many projects.  Not something I often do...
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment