Friday, June 05, 2009

Felted Black Cat Bag


I designed this bag starting with a triangular bottom and knitting up the sides, adding the black cat from a chart. It was a challenge but I did it!!
Today is my birthday and I feel every single day of my 62 years on this earth at this time. I swore I wasn't going to have another relationship after my last mean and abusive husband and it has been almost 9 years. But along came this unassuming 75-yr old man. I told him I was not interested in a physical relationship and he said that is fine because he had heart problems. But now I discover that he has hopes that I will succumb to his charms one day. I have not a hope for him in that avenue. Yikes.

On another "plane," I am feeling the fibro and Lyme Disease and the PTSD very much today. I am sure it is stress related and need to relax. sigh. I usually have things in control but I have pushed myself too much today. I did so enjoy my #1 son calling me and singing "Happy Birthday" to me and also all the nice cards, and talking to my grandkids but I guess good stuff is stressful, too. I'm sure I'll look much younger tomorrow. Grin.

So, where was I in the bare facts of my life? I think I will call it a day now and write more tomorrow. I am having a heckuva time trying to set up this blog. I have the posting down pat, I think, but the rearranging to my satisfaction and the adding pictures is not so good for me. Tomorrow. Have a most wonderful evening. I thank the Lord for all my Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment